The Nusery curriculum is designed to prepare the child for his future education. It is important that he finds satisfaction in the work they undertake. Parents should know how skillfully to measure their expectations.
For Ladybirds, the objectives of our teaching are:
- learn to obey simple instructions,
- develop hand skills,
- learn shapes, colors, spatial concepts,
- develop their skills of observation,
- exercise their memory with nursery rhymes and recitations.
For the Dolphins and the Squirrels, the objectives of our teaching are:
- prepare the child for reading and writing,
- make them discover the world of numbers,
- exercise their memory with some poems.
These objectives are achieved by working on graphic, quantative and spatial concepts ; on logic and memory.
To accompany the child in his first steps into the school world, the exercises that are proposed in the HATTEMER programs are illustrated in everyday life.